Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Scooter!

Happy 10th Birthday Christian! Double Digits -Wow! I can't believe how fast time goes. It is quit scary when you stop and think about it. We love you so much Christian and hope you had the best Birthday yet! He got an I pod shuffle and skins for it so he can change the colors, Madden 09' and some comfy gym pants to lounge around in.


He told me exactly how he wanted his cake designed. He really wanted a Jordan Football Cake, so I did my best!




Make a Wish! Christian, I hope all your dreams come true! You deserve it! Thanks for being such a great kid, who always keeps us smiling.





3 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Cute cake! Happy Birthday, Christian! We wish we were there to celebrate with you! Looks liek the day was great!

Lara B said...

Happy Birthday Christian. He has grown into such an awesome kid. Nice cake Lis, you never cease to amaze me. I hope you used your coupons to buy the cake mix and frosting :) I love ya!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

happy birthday christian, you are such a lucky kid, i dont even have an ipod shuffle. what an awesome cake lisa you did a great job, it looks so yummy. i wish i could design a cake...maybe one day!