Here's what we've been up to lately!
It is football time at our house. Every weeknight we are at the park for football practice. Christian and Chandler are on the same team. (It is probably the only year this will happen.) Chris is coaching along with Cy and Chip. I am the team mom (What did I get myself into?) I hope it's a good, successful season.
Go Jordan!

3 comments:
Mmmmm. Love football season. There's nothing quite like sitting at the practice field evey night in 100 degree weather watching little boys growl and hit each other while the daddy's cheer.
With picasa, I do the 4 pic's that it let's me do then save it as a draft, and manually upload more and move everything around and edit as I please.
That is awesome that both the boys are on the same team, we got to do that one year for baseball and it made everything SOOOOO much easier on me! Good luck!
Unless you are in "Football Time' I don't know if you fully understand "Football Time". It is all the time!!! I am so glad that my boys the team together with Chris as the coach and you as the team mom we will have fun for sure!!! Thanks Opfars for all the time you will dedicate this year!!!
K I am not going to lie to you. I am kinda sad we aren't on the team this year. John is sooo envious!! He will have to come coach a little. I am excited to come watch a game. you are a perfect team MOM!!! And you have a lot of experience now.
Post a Comment