Let's see what we have here; A Ninja Turtle (last minute costume change), the cutest nerd ever and a dead Motocross Racer (creepy I know).
We went to Thomas' house for Halloween. The kids had so much fun trick or treating. They were very impressed by the candy they got. It was one "of those neighborhoods" that really got into the spirit of Halloween. They are already talking about how they can't wait to do it again next year! After trick or treating we went back to Thomas' to do some Halloween festivities. The kids ate donuts from a string (because they didn't already have enough sugar) and then bobbed for apples. It was a fun night! Thanks Thomas' for letting us PARTY at your house!

3 comments:
That was a fun party!! Having you guys there made it that much more fun, it is always a party when the Opfars are there!! I love the way our kids play, they are outside right now playing street hockey in the freezing cold weather, doesn't even phase them. Oh to be a kid again and not care about the world around us, just have fun all the time. They are pretty special friends.
I am glad you had such a fun Halloween. I bet it wasn't as fun as the cinnamon devil choking, napkin ghost burning Halloween, but atleast you tried :) Your boys looked great. I love ya
I love the way your kids costumes turned out and Chandlers kills me. I wish I could have seen them that night. Looks like you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment