Sunday, November 23, 2008

Victory is Sweeeet......

Chris and his buddies went up to the U of U to tailgate. They got there on Friday night and spent the night in Thomas' motor home. They tailgated the whole day on Sat. until kick off. They had a blast doing the whole male bonding thing!
Christian met up with Chris just before kick off.

Waiting for the game to start

Christian guessed the right half time score earning him $9 bucks!

Some of the boys. John is a BYU homer!

After the game Christian and Chris stormed the field!

Some of the boys again

Christian with #90 (Shelby)

and Swoop
What a great game that was! Final score Utah 48 BYU 24!
I am so glad that Christian got to join Chris & "The boys" for a night that he will never forget!
Way to Go Utes!!!










6 comments:

Lara B said...

Cute picts! What a great night and win for the Utes. I just wish Wade would have been a little more careful before jumping onto the field. Can't wait for next season, maybe we can go to a game together. Love ya!

whats up with waldrons said...

Love the pictures! Christian looks so cute!

Debbie Thomas said...

What a fun post!! I love that pic of John with all the u of u guys. He had so much fun and has not stopped talking about it or 2 days. They really should do that more than once a year. I love how much those guys love each other, just like brothers. They have been through so many crazy things together from broken necks and legs to stitches and nail guns through fingers. How many times have they been to the hospital together or had to give a blessing to each other. I love it. I will never forget how comforting it was when John broke his neck to see Cy and Chris walking into the E. R. I just hugged them and sobbed. I knew everything would be okay. Anyway like I said on Hes's blog I love our friendships and feel so blessed to have you in our lives.

My name is Andrea said...

How fun...Maris is jealous that Chris got to go to the game. We watched it "ghetto style..." we listened to Call700 on the internet and watched the little helmut move across the cartoon field on espn.com, delayed I might add...Christian looks so cute! Glad they had fun and REALLY glad that the U won so that we have bragging rights in our ward for the next year....

Chip and Lisa said...

Im not even talking about this game. It cost me a shake, chocolate cake and take out pizza!!! Next year, just wait until next year!!!!! Im going to make sure Max Hall gets a good night sleep!

Lisa Loo said...

How about those UTES!! What a game. Love the cute pics at the game. Are you guys headed for a bowl game?? So weird we live so close but oh so far. I never see you anymore. Hope you are all doing well and have a fabulous Christmas. Lisa