Saturday, April 25, 2009

1st LAX Game Ever!

Christian & Chandler both played in their first lacrosse games. They both did really well. I think their experience in football helped a lot, because you have to be aggressive. Chandler is #2 & plays in the Storm Division for Alta(we are still getting used to the idea of playing for Alta!)Christian is #1 in the Lighting division also for Alta.
Chandler with the ball.
Christian waiting for some action to come his way.
I had to leave the game for 5 minutes to run Chandler to another field for his game and of course while I was gone, Christian scored his 1st goal. I was sad I didn't get to see it.



3 comments:

Debbie Thomas said...

Hey!! Where is a picture of your up stairs son??? I am sad. Why is it always just about you! I love that our boys play together, makes it fun. Glad you are blogging a little here and there. How is twitter today?

My name is Andrea said...

Yay, Chandler!! How fun!
Are they doing LAX instead of baseball? Blasphemy!! They look cute in their uniforms!

Chip and Lisa said...

They look so cute, i mean cool but Im not going to lie, we miss you guys at baseball. Im so glad they hare having fun!