
This is Camden giving his Mommy a hug for the best 5 year old party he could ask for! Camden had been planning this party for quite some time. He wanted an Ocean Party and I must say it turned out to be quite cute.

This kids are fishing for treasures.

Killer Whale pinata

Hot tub and.....
Water slide
Opening Presents

Lunch Menu:
Sea Shell Pasta w/ Octopus Hotdogs
Blue Jello Cups w/ fish
Fruit Kabobs


I found a perfect cake pan to make a beach ball.

Blow out the candles my big 5 year old!

This is pudding and cookies made to look like a bucket of sand.

I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the favors and invitations. The favors were sand buckets with a beach ball, shark water
squirter and these adorable frosted sugar cookies.
The invitations were a message in a bottle with sand and sea shells.
All in all I think the party was a success. I love to celebrate my kids b-days and make them as special as I can. I have a lot of fun doing it!
1 comments:
What a great mom you are. What a darling party!!!
Post a Comment