Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aquarium

We went to the Living Planet Aquarium with
my friend Lara and her kids.
I had never been there before. Christian and Chandler
had been there once.It was fun, but I don't know how soon we will be going back.
It was kind of pricey and not a whole lot to see. I guess I was just expecting
a little more.

You could pretend to drive a boat. It showed an actual
screen of the direction the boat was going depending on
which way you would steer.
Camden is looking at the fish. When we got to the sharks,
he would jump back every time they swam past the front
of the tank. I think they got a little to close for comfort.

Chandler's favorite part was touching the star fish
and sea cucumber (the picture I took of that didn't turn out).
I even touched the sea cucumber. It was very slimy-Yuck!
Chandler also touched a stingray!


Christian's favorite thing to see was the sharks. He almost touched
the sea animals, but then changed his mind!

It's sad to say that the most exciting part of the aquarium was
the photo booth. We had a lot of good laughs watching the kids
get their pictures taken!







3 comments:

Lara B said...

The photo booth was awesome. I am so glad you & your kids were with us or the Aquarium would have sucked. Next adventure - The Great Salt Lake.

Kari said...

Love the Opfar blog!! Kind of sad, kind of relieved to have missed the Aquarium today. Now you can cross it off your list of places to go before you die!!

Lara B said...

the photo both was my favorite part of the whole edvencher (I don't know how to spell that) From Kelsi