I finally gave in! We now have a blog! In the words of my friend Jill "I will try not to make this a never ending Christmas card!" Hope you enjoy- Happy reading!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chris*Lisa*Christian*Chandler*Camden
I finally gave in! We now have a blog! In the words of my friend Jill "I will try not to make this a never ending Christmas card!" Hope you enjoy- Happy reading!
Posted by Lisa at 11:48 AM
1 comments:
yay!! im so glad you have a blog now, these are so fun and it will be a great way to keep in touch. now we just need to get the rest of the family (besides dave & amy) to make a blog..bri has one, you can find her under my friends and family...i love your page and the style you chose, its so cute!!
Post a Comment