Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Camden is 4!!

Camden has been planning his 4 year party for 6 months now. He wanted a race car, swimming party and that is what he got!

Camden on his water slide.
Hitting his race car pinata

Eating hot dogs and watermelon with his friends

Camden's fun race car cake and cupcakes


Birthday Boy blowing out his candles

The party turned out to be everything Camden hoped it would be.

We can't believe Camden is 4- where has the time gone?

5 comments:

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

happy late birthday camden!!!! looks like it was so much fun!! you are so lucky!! we love you!

Lara B said...

Ok this is the cutest blog ever! You did a great job. Your pictures look great and I can't wait to see what you do next :). Love ya

My name is Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Camden! I knew that eventually you'd give in...welcome to the blogging world!

Chip and Lisa said...

What a fun blog- I love it and I love that I got to see the pictures from Camden's birthday. I just have one question- what bakery did you order that cake from? It is totally amazing!!!! ;)

Wendy J. said...

Yahoo!! We are officially bloggers!!! Welcome to the family. Keep your camera handy at all times! I loved your background. Good job!