Monday, June 30, 2008

Rodeo

We went to the Riverton Rodeo this weekend. We had so much fun. It is something we will do every year for sure!The kids are lining up to chase the money calf.
Chandler ran so hard and fast. He even wore his cleats to help
him get a better grip in the dirt. He got close to the calf, but didn't
get any money. Better luck next time!
The rodeo clown said "There is a boy out there in
red who ran so fast his hair fell off, now he is running
around looking for it!" He must have been talking about
Chandler!

Camden even went out there and chased the calves!
I have to say I was nervous the whole time. I didn't
want him to get trampled by all of the other kids! He
had so much fun and loved running around the arena!


We couldn't get a good picture of Christian
chasing the money calf, but here he is watching
the bull riding. (Christian was determined to get
some money off the calf. He got very close, but again
no luck!)





2 comments:

Chip and Lisa said...

Do you know what I love about you Lisa? You have never been a blogger before and now you are the best blogger that I know. You take something on and do it perfectly. I love how you capture your cute families life. And for the record- that rodeo rocked!!!

Lara B said...

Cute posts Lisa. I love the rodeo too. We'd love to join you again next year :) The best was watching Camden run after the calf. That was too cute. Love ya