We went to a carnival in Riverton for family night. It was something I had been looking forward to all day. I love carnivals! Little did I know that the last and only ride that I went on at the carnival would be the worst 3 minutes of my life! 
Christian is not one for rides, but he did try out this giant slide.
Camden was so brave. He would jump on any ride he could!
we spent on carnival games!
We picked a good night to go to the carnival because it was not crowded at all. We ran into our friends Rich, Jill and their kids. It was fun to see them!
This is the ride I was talking about at the top of the blog. We look happy in this picture because it is the beginning of the ride. Chandler was going to go on this ride by himself, but when he got to the line, the ride attendant told him he had to have an adult go with him. That is how I ended up on the ride with him. Even though it was the worst ride of my life, I am so glad I was with him. Chandler loves rides especially scary ones, but this one was even to much for him. The part that was so terrifying was we felt like we were going to fall out. Chandler kept saying "I am falling out, I am falling out!" The ride is one big loop that you do over and over again. A lap bar is what holds you in your seat. Our lap bar was not tight enough, so every time we would go upside down we would come out of our seats. There was one loop where we stayed upside down for at least 10 seconds. I found out when we got off that it was because Chris was snapping photos, so the ride attendant kept us upside down until he was done. When the ride was finally finished I told the attendant that was the scariest ride I had ever been on. She said there was no way she would ever go on that ride. When the ride attendant is afraid of her own ride, you know it has to be bad! I was so scared on the ride that I didn't even realize how sick the ride was making me until I got off. I was nauseous the rest of the night!

2 comments:
How scary is that ride? Yikes! You were brave to go on it in the first place. Way to go!
ok when the carnival people are too afraid then thats where I draw the line. I am glad you are still alive! No more rides because I need my running partner - I don't care how scared you are. ;)
Post a Comment