Monday, July 21, 2008

Smore Night

We had another smore party at the Bell's house. We did this once before a few weeks ago. It
was such a hit that we decided to do it again. This is the yummy spread of smoring options that we had to choose from.
One of our favorite smores was the P-Nut Butter Cup Smore.

We had a fun time with the Bell and Harris families.
Thank You Wade and Lara for letting us use your
backyard.

Chandler was such a great help. He helped light the
fire and put the fire out when we were all done.

Here is a recipe for one of my favorite Smores
Strawberry and White Chocolate
________________________
2 chocolate graham crackers
1 toasted coconut marshmallow
1 piece of white chocolate
1 sliced strawberry

3 comments:

Debbie Thomas said...

That looks so yummy, maybe we should do that in Jackson??? I am so glad to see new blog pictures!! I had no idea you did all those fun things. John is out of town so I might need some checkups from you here and there!

Lara B said...

That was so much fun and so yummy! What should we do next? I have to say that picture of the s'more looks pretty good :) Thanks for a fun night.

Chip and Lisa said...

Lisa pass this message on to Lara-
"Lara, You know how to throw a smore party!! I want to know what I have to do to get invited to that kind of party? Looks like it was so yummy!!" Thanks LIsa :)