Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Concert

The concert was at the Usana amphitheater. The Packers came with us. It was fun listen to the concert outside. The weather was perfect. We drove Lisa's Jeep that she has had since highschool. The top was off with the wind blowing through our hair. We felt so young again!

Debbie was at the concert too. John had to go out of town, so Debbie made it a girls night out. She didn't sit by us, but she did find us before the concert had started and visited with us for a bit.



2 comments:

Chip and Lisa said...

I am so glad that we went together to this concert. I can't stop singing all those great songs that John Mayer sang. It was such a fun night, we always have a great time when we go with you guys. Let's do it again soon.

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

Wow!! it looks like you 2 are a bunch of party animals. I think you guys go out on more dates than we do in 2 months...hahaha! looks like it was an awesome time!