There is a great story about these tickets. It didn't start out great, but it ended that way.
Chris came home from work at 4:45. We were leaving for the concert at 5:30. He went down to his office. He hollered up to me from downstairs "Lisa is the John Mayer Concert sold out?" I didn't know, but it wasn't a worry because we already had our tickets or so I thought. I thought that Chris had bought the tickets a couple of weeks before hand, but it turns out he didn't. He found someone online named Robin who was selling some tickets. She was going to meet us at the gates of the concert to give them to us. Robin had called while we were on our way to see when we would be at the gate (we were stuck in traffic, so it was taking longer to get there than we had planned). Chris told Robin we would call her when we were at the gate. When we arrived he called her, but she didn't answer. He tried several times. In the mean time Lisa P. went up to talk to a girl who she thought might be the girl with our tickets. It wasn't but the girl said she had an extra ticket she wasn't using. She said we could just have it, she rummaged through her wallet to get it and found another ticket also. That makes 2 tickets, just what we needed. The part I couldn't believe was she gave them to us for FREE! Thank you Lisa P. for finding such a sweet girl and thank you to that sweet girl whoever you are! Robin called back shortly after and left a message that she didn't hear the phone, but still had our tickets. Never mind Robin we don't need them anymore!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
John Mayer & Colbie Caillat
I love John Mayer and he put on a great concert!
Posted by Lisa at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is such a great story Lis. But poor Robin :) Thank heavens for Lisa Packer, she saved the day :) I am glad you had such a great time. BTW those pictures of you are beautiful. Love ya
I always thought that it paid off to be prepared but apparently it is better to fly by the seat of your pants and get lucky. I want you to find me free tickets for our next concert now that I want to be a concert junky!!!
that is a way cool story! hope you guys had a great time, i love those 2 also!!
that is such a WAY good story, i hope you guys had a great time. im sure you did since it was F-R-E-E!! I love those 2 artists also ☺
hahahah k lisa, i see now that this is my 3rd comment for this blog and that it needs to get approved before i can see it posted so you'll need to delete the first one and this one...hahahah im such a dork!
I am so happy I made it on your blog even though I didn't sit with you all night. That was a fun concert, but I don't know if it was worth the wait in traffic after. Did you hear that a man said to us if he had a gun he would kill us!!! Stacie cut him off finally after we waited in the same spot for 45 min. He called us Drunks! Crazy man. We just laughed.
Post a Comment