Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Saturday.....Another Game!

We played Riverton this week. Let's just say it didn't go as well as last weeks game. The final score 34-0 for Riverton. Not such a happy ending!

Christian earned the Defensive MVP ball. He sacked the quarter back causing him to fumble. Way to go Christian!!

After having some time to contemplate the game I have come to wonder, could the reason we lost be because of these new cleats of Christian's? He just got these cleats and this was his first game using them. Christian's last cleats he had gave him an undefeated season (hmmmm.... makes ya wonder) or was the loss because our starting quarterback and running back were out of town? Maybe the loss could have been because our team just didn't show up to play. I don't know which of the reasons it could be, maybe it was a combination of them all. All I do know is that I hope next weeks game goes much much better!

1 comments:

Chip and Lisa said...

I just have to say first hand that Christian and Chandler are good little football players but I have learned one thing for sure... I am never going to tick of Christian and give him a reason to tackle me because that boy can pack a punch. I feel so bad for all the boys he "decleats". They are awsome!!!!