Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Great to be 8!



I cannot believe our little (or not so little anymore) Channybug is 8!
I had been asking him for weeks what he wanted for his b-day. He couldn't think of anything, so it was up to Chris and I to decide. We got him some football stuff (gloves, dri fit shirt, mouthguard and those sticker thingies that you put under your eyes to look tuff.) We also got him an ipod shuffle (Chris' idea) what a great idea, Chandler loved it! Chandler woke up early on his b-day because he was so excited. He opened his presents and ate breakfast (an omelet w/ a candle on top) Then we downloaded some songs on his new ipod, Chris took Chan to get a new suit for his baptism. Then Chris and I took him out to lunch (Chilis Chandler's choice). We told Chan he could pick out one more present. He choose a speaker for his ipod. That night we had Grandma, Grandpa and Oma come over for dinner & cake. It was a great day. Chan was lucky his b-day fell on a holiday. That meant NO SCHOOL!
Chandler I hope you had a fabulous birthday! We love you so much!!

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

when is the baptism? wish e could be there! Happy Bday, Chandler!

Lara B said...

Happy B-day Chandler Bing! He is such a cute kid, I hope he had a great day.

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

awww what a fun great birthday, holiday plus no school day. thats awesome. looks like he had a wonderful day! happy late birthday chandler you lucky guy!!

Debbie Thomas said...

I remember Channy Bug sitting on your lap as a little tiny guy in Jackson!! He is such a sweet little guy!! I can't believe they are 8. Daniel sure loves to play with him. We are looking forward to his baptism Sat.

My name is Andrea said...

How did the baptism go? Congratulations, Chan! Tell Christian that Parker plays defensive end and noesguard and offensive tackle. Whatever all that is. :)