Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall is here!




We had a Welcome to Fall/Chris' B-day party.
We decided to welcome fall by having a pizza party and then after having ooey gooey Carmel apples! It coincided nice with Chris' B-day (we celebrated it a day early because football interferes with the actual big day). Happy 35th Birthday Chris! I love you so much!

3 comments:

Lara B said...

Happy Birthday Chris and Happy Fall! I can not believe you did those yummy apples and didn't call me. I hope you enjoyed them :) Love ya

Chip and Lisa said...

Hey bakerella- oh I mean Lisa that is so cute and looks so yummy. You are always doing fun things!!!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

hahaha that is so funny that you have to arrange birthday parties because of football...lol
looks so yummy i gotta try that out one day, happy late birthday brotha, thats a present in itself on getting to call those "convenient" party plans ☺ love ya guys!