The kids had so much fun making these cute and very inexpensive crafts that I got at Michael's Craft. Something to get us in the Halloween spirit! The lanterns were a bit harder to do, so I helped out with those.
Such cute projects...they got their mom's talent! (You are talented too, Chris!) I guess they got it comin' from both sides! Happy Birthday, Chris!!! I kept thinking that the 23rd was on Saturday...Duh. Hope your day is great!
You are killing me with your cuteness and you are also making me look bad to my kids. Can I rent you out so you can come to my house and do that with my kids?????? Oh no, I just read Lara's post so count me in and I'll see you tomorrow.
5 comments:
Such cute projects...they got their mom's talent! (You are talented too, Chris!) I guess they got it comin' from both sides! Happy Birthday, Chris!!! I kept thinking that the 23rd was on Saturday...Duh. Hope your day is great!
Those are such cute crafts. It makes me excited to craft next Wed. Way to go boys!
You are killing me with your cuteness and you are also making me look bad to my kids. Can I rent you out so you can come to my house and do that with my kids?????? Oh no, I just read Lara's post so count me in and I'll see you tomorrow.
aww those are really cute. you guys always do such fun lil projects, how fun!
I love it Lisa. You are one of the best Mom's I think I have ever met. I love your devotion to your family. Thanks for your good example.
Post a Comment