For Chandler's baptism I wanted to order a fruit bouquet from a company. I looked into it and found out that it would cost between $65-$120 for a nice one. Chris said that was ridiculous and that he would make one himself, so he did. I did not help one smidgen with it. He did such a great job! I was so proud!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh wowwww!! im so impressed! he can do it ALL. what a great job and it looks delicious. i'll be expecting one when we see you guys again ☺
Wow! That is amazing! I would like to place an order for a fruit bouquet. We are impressed and so sad that we missed it. Love you guys!
Not only was it beautiful!! But is sure tasted good too. Way to go Chris. Thanks for doing such a great job on our garage I love it!!
Why am I not surprised? He's cake decorating, fruit bouquet. I can't wait until you think up his next challenge. Wedding dress making?????
Post a Comment